Whether we admit it or not, getting curious about a celebrity’s private life has somehow become our guilty pleasure in some point in our lives. This curiosity leads us to unleash our inner stalker in order to be updated with their life’s recent happenings and nowadays, celebrity stalking is made easier through the use of social media.
Being the “stars” that a lot of people look at too, we see them as perfect individuals with not just beautiful physical appearance but also seem to have a perfect life, that is why whenever a gossip about a certain celebrity becomes viral, we tend to take a peek on what is happening and curious about what will happen next.
One of the most talked-about parts of a celebrity’s life is their very colourful love life and since the showbiz industry is such a small world, the viewing public could not help but conclude that some of these celebrities are actually falling in love with each other.
Below are some of the stars who were linked and suspected to be a couple:
1. Kyline Alcantara and Jeric Gonzales – Kyline and Jeric were last scene in the Kapuso hit-series “Kambal Karibal”, since they are often together on the set, Kyline would often spend time filming song covers with Jeric and upload it on her YouTube channel, because of this closeness many suspected that they are already dating. But in one interview, Kyline clarified that they are just friends and, in fact, treat each other like siblings.
2. Mikee Santos and Andre Paras – After both Kapuso stars were spotted in a date outside the country a few months back, many suspected that Andrea and Mikee are developing a romantic relationship. But during the press conference of “Sirkus”, both actors said that it was just a friendly date since they both happen to be in California with their families.
3. Sue Ramirez and Maris Racal – the closeness of these two Kapamilya artists lead netizens to suspect that they are having a lesbian relationship, but this was strongly denied by Maris through her Twitter posts.
4. Barbie Forteza and Derrick Monasterio – Although they are often seen on screen together, Barbie and Derrick said that it was just pure friendship which foundation gets stronger after filming the movie “This Time I’ll be Sweeter”. Barbie is now in a relationship with Jar Roberto.
5. Alex Gonzaga and Kean Cipriano – Back when they were both a Kapatid artists, Alex admitted that she would often watch Kean’s gigs and that they sometimes held hands when they are together. But Alex and Kean said they never took the “relationship” to the next level. Both of them are now very happy with their respective relationships, Kean is happily married with Chynna Ortaleza while Alex is in a relationship with businessman Mikee Morada.
6. Marvin Agustin and Markki Stroem – since they are very close friends, Marvin and Marki are often spotted having a vacation in and outside the country, but both of them denied having a same-gender relationship.
7. Piolo Pascual and Mark Bautista – these two have always been in tabloid blind items especially after Piolo and KC Concepcion much-publicized break up that time, but both Mark and Piolo has never confirmed or denies the rumors. In his biography book “Beyond the Mark”, the singer admitted having an intimate relationship with a male friend in the past.
8. Joyce Pring and Aaron Atayde
some people would often be mistaken radio jocks Joyce and Aaron as a couple, but both of them has not addressed the issue on the real score of their relationship.