Moving in a new neighborhood means that you must learn how to socialize well in order to secure peace and order on the duration of your indefinite stay. Most of us tries to befriend them by sending the food or gifts as the friendly family next door, some simply tries to stay away from everybody’s way, but some unfortunate ones will be placed in a neighborhood like these:
1. Seems like good ol’ Bob had an issue to this distressed fence so the neighbor listened to him and followed his advice about painting it. They’re even nice enough to dedicate the project to him.
2. Barb and Tom had a little request to their neighbor. Barb and Tom have requested to their neighbor to tone down their ‘godless’ activity when their kid is home.
3. The neighbor took the Amazon package. Guess the neighbor though there is something valuable in that Amazon package.
4. Shame on who? This person just wants their neighbor to stop stealing, got the backlash for cursing.
5. Uh-oh, no more craps for them.
6. No more cat calls or else you’ll hear her roar.
7. Exorcism is cool, just don’t do it on weekends.
8. They helped you help yourselves.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED: Kris Aquino Posted Another Message to Former Husband, James Yap!
9. I wonder what these neighbors see through that window.
10. That’s a clever use ot quotes from the movie. “Taken”
11. Oh no! Don’t steal those!
12. Maybe you could consider that as a free subscription?
13. Who wants to join this cool club? I do.
14. I guess not all people are Filipinos who start their Christmas on September and extends it till March.
15. Ohhh, they want to sue because of what?
16. Well, that’s a really thin floor.
17. That’s reasonable.
18. I can smell some passive aggressiveness there, buddy
19. That’s so geeky, I’m in love.
20. Hey, I just met you and this is crazy. But here’s my problem so shut up, maybe?
21. Ohhh don’t mess with this B!
22. Respect for his labor!
23. Jeez, if ‘responsibility’ is an item I would buy one and give it to you for free.
24. Hey, kitty kitty! Come to the old lady.
25. People should really stop stealing.
Do you also have one of these annoying neighbors? Share your story on our comment section below!