Filipinos are proven to be one of the most talented people for showing off their skills and passion all around the world. In just about everywhere you go, you’ll find Filipinos who are famous in almost any field.
In Hollywood, some of our favorite celebrities turn out to have Filipino blood in them.
If you’re fan of binge watching TV series such as Pretty Little Liars, Glee, and One Three Hill, or even YouTube videos, then you’ve surely come across some of the characters played by half Filipino actors. When it comes to entertaining people with dance and music, Filipinos have a lot to offer.
Check out some big names in Hollywood who turn out to have Filipino descent below:
Christine “Happyslip” Gambito
– Yes, even these famous dancers have Pinoy blood.
– If you’re not living under a rock, then you surely know that Mikey Bustos is part Pinoy.
Dominic “D-Trix” Sandoval
– Because of her Filipino descent, Jasmine has also been doing guestings in different TV shows here in our country.
– Pinoys really are talented singers. If you don’t believe it, then just look at our man Enrique.
Anna Maria Perez de Tagle
– Nobody expected that “Batista” has Filipino blood too!
Lou Diamond Phillips
– Fans of the show “Glee” were thrilled to find out that Darren is also partly Pinoy
Steven R. McQueen
– Yes, he looks Pinoy. That’s because this international singer has Filipino blood coursing through his veins.
– Rob is probably one of the most famous actors in Hollywood with Filipino lineage.
apl.de.ap a.k.a. Allan Pineda
– If you’re a fan of “High School Musical,” then you must have heard that Vanessa Hudgens has Pinoy descent as well.
Truly, we are proud of these celebrities for representing our country in every aspect of the way and we will be always supporting them as a fan and as a true Filipino like them.